If you are a kid artist, have a kid artist or are a teacher check out this years DOODLE FOR GOOGLE.
Here is the official video which really fun.
Directed by Ray Zablocki
DP- M Siegel
The annual "Doodle 4 Google" is happening now and the winning artist will see their work on the Google homepage for a day, win a $30,000 college scholarship, and win a $50,000 technology grant for his or her school.
Some links below
The history of the google doodle is kinda cool beacause it dates back to the beginging of the company and attendance to burning man.. REALLY who knew?
This of course lead to one of the best job titles ever.
Dennis Hwang, CHIEF GOOGLE DOODLER
Regarding cool jobs, this years judging panels includes...
- Katie Couric - Journalist and TV-personality
- Deborah Feingold - Photographer
- Brian Henson - Chairman of The Jim Henson Company, director, producer, writer and puppeteer
- Kazu Kibuishi - Author and illustrator of the Amulet graphic novel series
- Aly Raisman - Captain of the U.S. women's gymnastics team, Olympic bronze and gold medalist
- Chris Sanders - Writer and director of Lilo & Stitch and How to Train your Dragon
- Ahmir “?uestlove” Thompson - Drummer, DJ and member of The Roots
- Pendelton Ward - Creator of the animated series Adventure Time
DUDE "?uestlove" Thompson =).
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE GOOGLE DOODLE. Please comment...