Were here in the Studio chatting about todays top stories. I will be updating this Blog during the show...
Check out the Daily Business Report on www.SanDiegoMetro.com
Circle of Influence= Your Future
Think about the 6-8 people that you choose to spend your time with (not counting your family) and realize that they are your future. This week we ask you to evaluate the people that you spend the most time with. Their influence allows you to stay where you are or accelerate your growth.
Enrique Montiel joined us to talk about the categories to examine...
- Emotionally- How passionate are they? Do they fuel your project? Are the positive or negative People?
- Mental- What are their belief systems? Are they Smart? Do they have common sense?
- Relationships- How is the quality if the core relationships in their life? How do they treat themselves and others?
- Health/Vitality-Is your team healthy? Do they drink or smoke? Are they overweight?
- Success- How successful are they? How much money do they make a month? In a Year? What is there Net Worth?
- Life Management- How do they earn their money? How do they spend their money?
- Spirituality- Are they religious? Spiritual? Grounded?
"Love your family, pick your peer group" - Enrique Montiel
The group that you choose seems to dictate that level of financial productivity by a variable of 20%.
In the Millionaire Mind Thomas J. Stanley talks about...
Surrounding yourself with financially productive people...
Where do you find these people...
1. The Radio Show. =)
2. You can befriend them, get them on your team.
3. Attend Workshops, Networking Groups, Events, Seminars like IBI Global.
4. Network and Email people on the Internet.
5. You can ask or hire successful people to mentor you- via coaching, board members, etc.
Change your mindset virtually by reading biography's of successful people that you'd like to model...
By the way, you cant help but ask these same questions of yourself. Hmmm...
May the Force be with You