Tonight's show brought up some interesting moments.
1. Terrence Burke-Contributing Editor- Joined us to bring up the Zuchett / Insunza ruling, the mayoral race and a quick overview of some of the other articles in this month's Metropolitan.
2. Real Property- Gary London joined us to talk about his article, " Why The ‘Bubble’
Mostly Doesn't Matter" essentially, barring a catastrophic event. The change in the market will not really be a problem unless your just a speculator. The greatest challenge is to the first time buyer. Owww, that's me.
3. Annina Lukiini-Johnson and Jerome Kochka joined us in studio to talk about the survey that Catalyst Advancement and Loma Nazarene University did of 215 businesses in San Diego Some fascinating data...
- 30% of San Diego businesses found getting their products and services to a broader market to be their primary challenge
- 21% found it to be creating profits through increased efficiency
- 20% found it was establishing a solid customer base
They help companies in Organizational Development, Our conversation wrapped around creating a value system for a company. One of the greatest value that a company can adopt into its culture is
Apparently companies that include trust in their value system are highly profitable. Hmmm
Special thanks to Jennnifer Whitelaw - founder of Whitelaw Marketing who brought us our guests this evening.